Disclaimer and Privacy
- We do not sell our customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information with anyone unless:
- You authorize it; or
- It is permitted or required by law; or
- The process of getting your insurance policy involves sharing information with appropriate persons, including the underwriters at the insurance company.
- We offer the same level of protection for our current, prospective and former customers.
- To protect your non-public personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of a third party website.
- We are not responsible for the issues caused by DocuSign.
The website is owned by Dan Kampani, National Producer Number – 3203636. If you have any concerns about privacy and security of your information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER
Dan Kampani at InsureInMinutes.com or his affiliates does not provide tax advice. In accordance with IRS Circular 230, any tax advice contained in our communication is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. Please seek tax advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.